Our Aims and Values
We believe that exploration through the arts enables us to re-imagine and rethink our futures. As artists working in the community, we aim to:
- Create spaces for art, thought and conversation, where people can shape their own paths of transition
- Work with local agencies: schools, businesses, councils and charities using the arts as a means of building dialogue between different community groups
- Create new arena for cultural production to build a spirit of community and friendship
We work in close partnership with Primary and Secondary School leaders to respond to their vision for creative learning and community engagement. We offer:
- Bespoke project planning and delivery
- Training and Development for leaders engaged with whole-school and community change
- Consultancy to support arts development, including progression to Artsmark and Teaching School Alliances
We work with council and voluntary agencies to design, plan and implement:
- Community-centred public art programmes
Our belief in the power of the arts is allied with a commitment to rigorous evidencing of the social impacts of our work and a desire to support the growth of grassroots activism and social entrepreneurship.
For more information on our services and our rates for consultation, INSET and project delivery, please contact us.