Led by Storyteller Danyah Miller
“If I can’t be a teacher I want to be a Danyah…..”
7 year old child to her mother
Saturday 12 July 9.30am – 4pm, Woolenwick Infants and Nursery School
Who is this day for?
All those who are involved and working with children (Primary Age) including:
- Head Teachers, teachers and support staff, parent governors
- All adults helping children to strengthen their imaginations and thereby advance their literacy skills
Storytelling with children
- Strengthens the imagination
- Helps to build literacy skills and a love of language, reading and writing
- Positively impacts on listening, concentration and memory
- Aids confidence, public speaking and team building
During this professional development day you will
- Actively participate in a range of interactive storytelling activities
- Explore your unique storytelling voiceRe-discover, develop and enhance existing skills and techniques
- Develop confidence and be inspired to take risks
- Be offered exciting ideas to use with children in your care.
Places are £100 per person with lunch included. 20% Early Bird discount until 10 June 2014.
To book or for more information contact email@example.com with the subject heading Storytelling Masterclass.